DALMATIAN ISLANDS CRUISE – M/S AGAPE ROSE
DUBROVNIK – SPLIT
– FROM $1560 PER PERSON–
DUBROVNIK – SPLIT
– FROM $1560 PER PERSON–
MS AGAPE ROSE – 2018 / ET 6
ITINERARY: DAY 1 SATURDAY DUBROVNIK
Embarkation starts from 1400hrs in Dubrovnik Gruž Harbour. Rest of the day is at leisure to start exploring this wonderful town on your own. Dinner on board and overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 2 SUNDAY DUBROVNIK – SLANO – MLJET
After breakfast enjoy in optional guided walking tour of Dubrovnik – protected UNESCO heritage site. Our local expert will show you around this fascinating world-known landmark, an ancient town protected by 13th century fortifications. Dubrovnik was for centuries a standalone Republic and the only power able to compete with the Venetians. Departure to Slano. Free time for optional tour to Ston. Overnight in Slano.
*Dubrovnik town tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik port (Gruz) to the Old town – Optional walking tour package
DAY 3 MONDAY MLJET – KORČULA
Breakfast on board. Island of Mljet on its western side houses National Park Mljet, known for its immense beauty and its two turquoise salty lakes surrounded by thick forest. Upon arrival you will have plenty of free time to explore the park individually, for example, by renting bikes and cycling or jogging on the numerous paths around the lakes or in the forests or take our optional trip to the Lakes. Departure to Korčula with lunch and swimming breaks along the way. Arrival to Korčula in the afternoon is followed by optional walking tour*. Dinner is taken on board for full board option. Overnight in Korčula
*Korčula walking tour – Optional walking tour package
DAY 4 TUESDAY KORČULA – HVAR – VIS
Breakfast on board and early departure to Hvar – the sunniest Adriatic island with en route stop made for swimming and enjoying the crystal clear sea. Upon arrival enjoy an optional guided tour with a local guide. Afternoon departure to Vis – island famous by its sandy beaches and beautiful bays. Dinner is taken on board for clients on the full board service. Overnight in Vis.
*Hvar walking tour – Optional walking tour package
DAY 5 WEDNESDAY VIS – ŠIBENIK
Breakfast on board and optional tour of Vis. Morning departure to Šibenik – a town which successfully combines famous history and natural beauties. Stop will be made for swimming and relaxing (weather dependable). The Dalmatian fried fish will be served for a snack. Arrival to Šibenik followed by optional city tour*. Dinner is taken in a restaurant of your choice, or on board for clients on the full board service. Overnight in Šibenik.
*Walking tour of Šibenik – Optional walking tour package
DAY 6 THURSDAY KRKA – SKRADIN – TROGIR
Breakfast on board and early morning departure to Krka. Our coach will take you through the karst Sibenik hinterland to Skradin where you will have time to explore one of the most beautiful national parks in Croatia. On our way to Split we will make another quick stop in Trogir, small town part of the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. Except for the green parks the entire island is occupied by spectacular constructions of stone-houses, palaces, churches, monasteries, towers, walls etc. You will have free time to pay a visit to the main attraction in Trogir – the Cathedral of St. Lawrence which is probably the finest example of sacral architecture in Croatia. Finally we will be arriving to Split Old Town and you can join* an optional walking tour with the local guide who will show you monumental the Diocletian Palace which was built over 1700 years ago. Because of its historical and architectural importance, the whole Old Town is also part of the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. Later you can just join locals enjoying a cup of coffee on their much beloved seaside promenade. Dinner on board and overnight in Split.
*Trogir Walking tour – Optional walking tour package
DAY 7 FRIDAY SPLIT – PUČIŠĆA – OMIŠ
Breakfast on board and early departure to Pučišća (Brač island). Pucisca is nested in a beautiful bay on the island of Brac, surrounded by the stone quarries that yield some of the whitest and best quality limestone in the world. Suffice to say that pillars of this snow-white stone decorate the façade of the White House and other landmarks all over the world. After docking at Pucisca, you can join a short visit to a stonemasonry school nearby where you will learn of the Brac limestone, their centuries-old tradition of stonemasonry and the unconventional tools they use. Departure to Omiš. Lunch will be served on board. Afternoon arrival to Omiš – small town built below steep mountains at the mouth of the river Cetina. Free time for explore on your own or to take an optional tour to the Cetina river. Dinner is taken on board for clients on the full board service. Overnight in Omiš.
*Stonemasonry School in Pucisca – Optional walking tour package
DAY 8 SATURDAY DEPARTURE
Disembarkation after breakfast by 12:00
Prices in CAD per person in double or twin cabin
|DEPARTURE DATES – 2018||Lower deck||Main deck|
|Apr 28 / Oct 13||$1560.00||$1755.00|
|May 12, 26||$1950.00||$2145.00|
|Jun 9/ Sep 29||$2145.00||$2380.00|
|Jun 23 / Jul 7, 21 / Aug 4, 18 / Sep 1, 15||$2340.00||$2535.00|
|Full-board supplement (per week)||$230.00||$230.00|
Single supplement: 50%
• Welcome drink and snack
• Accommodation in a chosen category cabin
• Half board (Breakfast buffet and light lunch buffet), except on day 1, 4 and 6 when dinner is included instead of lunch
• 8 days / 7 nights cruise
• 9 crew members including a Cruise Director
• Usage of the ship’s equipment
• Complimentary 1/2 l water during meals
• Complimentary coffee/tea all day long
• Daily cabin cleaning service
• Bed linen change twice a week
• Towels change every second day
• Free WI-FI
• Excursion Skradin and Trogir (entrance to NP Krka not included)
OPTIONAL WALKING TOUR PACKAGE: CAD150.00
– Walking tour of Šibenik – including: guide
– Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, transfer
– Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
– Walking tour of Split – including: guide
– Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
– Pucisca Stonemasonry School – including: guide, entrance fee
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
• Beverages from the ship’s bar only
• Transfer from and/or to the ship prior to embarkation and/or after disembarkation
• Tips and personal expenses
• Entrance to National Park of Mljet, EUR14.00 per person, to be paid on board – cash only
• Taxes and fees, EUR40.00 per person, to be paid on board – cash only
• Laundry service
• Beach towel (EUR3.00/week)
MS AGAPE ROSE specifications
MS AGAPE ROSE was commissioned in 2017, luxury class. The boat is 48,5 m (155 ft) long, 8.5 m (28 ft) wide with a cruising speed of 9 knots. Her capacity is 38 persons. She has 18 ensuite cabins on the main and lower deck, and all are fully air-conditioned.
Lower deck: 8 cabins
Main deck: 8 cabins
Upper deck: 2 cabins
Cabin furnishings include a cupboard, a cabinet and a window or a porthole. All cabins are equipped with power plugs. Bathrooms are fully equipped with a shower, toilette, hairdryer and a vanity with a sink.
OTHER PARTS OF BOAT:
On the main deck and the upper deck there is one bathroom with showers. Upper deck houses a fully air-conditioned salon-restaurant that sits all guests at the same time with a fully equipped bar and LCD TV. At the rear of the boat you can find a shaded lounge area with club tables and comfortable sofas. Top deck, also called the „sun deck“ offers 155 m2 (500 sqft) of space and is equipped with sun tanning chairs, also WIFI is available free of charge in the salon and in the rear part of the boat.
Every effort will be made to adhere to the itinerary as stated. However, due to the schedule changes beyond the organizer’s control, we reserve the right, without prior notice, to change the route or alter the shore excursions.
– In some ports of call ship can be moored sideways to the other boats. In that case guests will need to walk through other boats to reach the pier, which sometimes means there is a height difference and a gap between two ships. Guests with walking disabilities can expect to find such crossings to other boats very challenging. Although all effort will be made to assist, crew availability is severely limited in most circumstances. Therefore a physically challenged guest will require the services of a responsible adult.
– During peak season (July & August) there is a possibility that the ship will be docked in Dubrovnik on an alternative location, due to limited harbor capacity. In that case, guests will be provided with necessary information in due time.
– There is a possibility that ship will be anchored in some ports of call for overnight, due to Port authority orders. In that case transfer with tender boat will be organized to and from the shore. Passengers will be asked to follow transfers
Vacances en Grèce, Vacances en Grèce, Grèce, Croatie, Italie, Location de villas de luxe
Bureaux a Montréal et Toronto
Toll Free 855-759-9291
Email [email protected]